Volunteers from all walks of life are important partners in the mission of IJHCC. They contribute significantly to the success of our programmes and activities. We receive support from individuals, from schools through Values In Action (VIA) Programme, and from companies through Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Types of volunteering tasks:
- Common/ Regular: Area cleaning, Admin, logistics help, transport and other tasks.
- Ad Hoc: Graphics / Website updates work, transport, project based.
- Activities for Children: Only during June, Nov & Dec school holidays.
- Please contact email@example.com 6-8 weeks in advance.
- Befriending Elderly: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for schedule availability
Do fill up the following volunteer enquiry form to us and we will be in touch with you if there is a match with required volunteers.
For enquiries regarding volunteering, please email email@example.com
Please note that by completing the e-form, you:
- Agree to treat all IJHCC’s and clients’ information (including pictures and videos of clients or events, etc.) as confidential and will not collect, use or disclose them without the permission of IJHCC.
- Fully understand and agree that your personal data and photographs may be disclosed or used for the purpose as stated below. You trust that the information will be used strictly for the purpose stated.
a. As required by the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) for screening and clearance, as and when necessary
b. Photographs of events released for publicity materials, as and when required
- Would not hold IJHCC and its management committee liable for any injuries or losses arising in connection with your participation in any activities.
- Declare that all information you have provided is true and correct and you have not wilfully suppressed any material fact; and agree to abide by the rules, regulations and policies of IJHCC, including declaration of conflict of interest, if any.