IJHCC, as a responsible charitable organization, is committed to treat all Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “Act”). In the course of accepting and processing applications related to the provision of programs and services, volunteer work as well as accounting for donation receipts, IJHCC will from time to time, to the extent applicable:
1) Collect, use and disclose the Personal Data (such as name, NRIC/FIN/passport or other identification number, telephone numbers, address, email address) whether in writing, electronically or otherwise as part of :
- application processing and provision of programs and services to the beneficiaries.
- application processing and provision of facilities to facility users.
- assessing, recruiting and appraising potential and actual volunteers.
- assessing, recruiting and appraising potential and actual employees.
- appealing for, recording and processing donations.
- generating and disclosing regulatory reports to applicable regulatory authorities.
- generating management and related statistical reports for internal purposes to improve programs and services.
- preventing, detecting and investigating offences and breaches related to the security of IJHCC, including but not limited to the use of the Personal Data for interpreting security camera evidence.
- purposes which are reasonably related to the above.
2) By providing the Personal Data, including those related to a third party (e.g. parents) to us through the various channels (e.g. written form, webpage), you represent and warrant the consent, including that of the third party, has been obtained for collection, use and disclosure of the Personal Data for purposes listed above and/or informed to you at the time the Personal Data was collected. In the event the Personal Data is to be used for a new purpose, IJHCC will notify you and seek your consent.
3) You may withdraw your consent at any time for any/all of the purposes for which you had previously given your consent. The withdrawal of consent should be given in writing using the prescribed form which can be obtained from our head office at IJ Village during office hours, and submitting the completed form to us. If we do not have your consent for any/all of the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected from you, our ability to achieve the purpose(s) for which the information was collected (to the extent that it relates to you) is likely to be affected.
4) As IJHCC relies on your Personal Data to provide the programs and services to you, or to collaborate with you in fulfilling our mission, you shall ensure that at all times the information provided by you to us is correct, accurate and complete. You shall update us in a timely manner of all changes to the information provided to us through the relevant forms from the head office at IJ Village. You may, by completing the prescribed form(s) (available at our head office at IJVillage during office hours) and submitting the completed form(s) to us,:
- request to access your Personal Data retained by IJHCC; and
- request correction of any inaccuracies in your Personal Data retained by IJHCC.
5) IJHCC ensures that all personal information will be so protected and retained according to applicable regulatory requirements.
6) IJHCC shall designate a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at 503 Ang Mo Kio Street 13 Singapore 569406 at telephone number 64594801. He / She is responsible for ensuring that the Act is complied with.
8) ‘Personal Data’ means data about an individual who can be identified from that data or from that data and other information that IJHCC has access to.