The mission of the Infant Jesus Homes and Childrens’ Centres is to provide a caring and supportive environment conductive to the balanced growth and personal formation of children-at-risk to help them grow into responsible young persons, well-equipped for life, with a capacity to contribute to society.
We offer …
- Transitional shelter for children in need of protection and care;
- a safe and caring formative experience for children and youth through different programmes offered;
- opportunities for their physical, mental, social, emotional, moral and spiritual development;
- financial assistance and support to the families so as to promote the growth of children and youth as independent and responsible world citizens; and
- opportunities to reach out to others less fortunate.