- Huggies Tape Diapers (Size S/M/L)
Daily Groceries Needs
Kindly donate groceries with minimum 6 months shelf life.
- Milo (Refill Pack 900gm)
- Magnolia UHT Packet Milk – Full Cream /Chocolate (Not Low Fat)
- Assorted Cereals (Nestle, Kellocks)
- Jam, Spread & Honey
- Coffee 3-In-1
- Instant Noodles (Maggie, Nissin, etc)
- Cooking Oil (1 litre bottle)
- Canned Food (Sardines, Luncheon Meat, etc)
Daily Household Needs
- Shower Gel
- Liquid hand soap or refill pack
- Bath Towels
All DIK items will be accepted at the discretion of IJHCC. Once accepted, the DIK items become the property of IJHCC. We retain the right to use, distribute to our beneficiaries or transfer to an external party as we see fit, unless specific arrangement has been made with the donor. For perishable items, we will not be able to accept items that have a shelf life of less than six months.
If you would like to fulfill any of the items on the list, or have queries about in-kind donations of items outside our wish list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6459 4801 / 94382492.
Please note that ALL donated items MUST be delivered to :-
Address : 503 Ang Mo Kio Street 13, Singapore 569406
Time : Mondays – Fridays 9am – 5pm
Kindly contact Ms Trina at 9438 2492 for any urgent delivery on weekends.